Marwad Traders respects the belongings right of others. Content on Marwad Traders is generated by users (User Generated Content, UGC) and is commonly instantly accessible to the general public. Marwad Traders doesn’t check user uploaded content for violations of belongings or different rights. However, our Terms of Service strictly require users from posting content that violates another party’s rights. After we receive a notice of violation, we tend to promptly take away the sinning content. Repeat offenders might have their account terminated.
- Sellers may contact us to report inappropriate listings, other sellers, policy violations, etc.
- Buyers may contact us to report problems with orders, seller policy violations, etc.
Reporting Copyright or Trademark Infringement (DMCA)
If you think any user generated content on our web site has violated your copyright or alternative rights, please follow the procedure below to report the offending content.
In order for us to promptly delete the offending content, you must include the following in your report:
- Identification or description of the Intellectual Property Rights that has been infringed.
- Proof of your copyright content
- Unambiguous identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Marwad Traders with adequate particulars. Product ID / website links of infringing products.
- Reference to the content such as the existing links,
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Brand/Trade Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)
Please send your notice electronically to email@example.com
Content Publisher Appeal
If the content you generate on our website is removed for copyright infringement, you have the right to appeal. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a valid reason of appeal containing all proof.
As noted above, repeat offenders not only content will be removed, may have their account terminated and will be liable for all the damages.
If you have any questions about this Intellectual Property Infringement Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Marwad Traders India
+91 72328 25611